From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Pall
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2011 8:09 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Sarah Palin and Paul Revere

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

Yes sir just when you thought she couldn't get any dumber:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpHfY1Hor9g

And then Stephen Colbert does a send up - beautiful  (from Daily Kos):
howl-arious

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/06/07/982824/-Sarah-Palin-Vindicated:Colb
ert-Re-enactment-Proves-It!?via=siderec
<http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/06/07/982824/-Sarah-Palin-Vindicated:Col
bert-Re-enactment-Proves-It%21?via=siderec>

So that's what all these years of serving Maharishi, being on Purusha and
teaching TTC is all about, eh, Rick?   You are special, Palin is dumb?  You
and your version of history are valid, you have the one and only true
version of history while Palin is laughable?   Small wonder Barry and Vaj
linger here.  Somebody has to show us the errors in our thoughts and the way
to approach Their teachings with appreciation and humility.

I'll bet I'd beat Palin on this civics test:
http://www.isi.org/quiz.aspx?q=FE5C3B47-9675-41E0-9CF3-072BB31E2692

Let's all take it and see how we do, without Googling the answers. I got two
wrong. That doesn't make me "special", or her "dumb". It's all relative.

I do believe I'm less delusional though. I wouldn't take the Presidency if
it were handed to me, because I know I am vastly unqualified. The fact that
she thinks she might be qualified means to me that she's got some serious
screws loose.

History is history. It may be interpreted differently, and some things may
be recorded inaccurately, but the account of Paul Revere's ride is hasn't
been disputed since it happened. Palin's account of it was clearly
erroneous, and her attempts to justify her account, pathetic. You're not one
of those people trying to edit the Paul Revere Wikipedia page are you?