I agree Bozotronic Barry has pain issues, though he too is quite confused - He
trumpets that he doesn't pay attention to me, thinks I am building a cult of
personality here on FFL (is that weird, or what?), and then spends more words
describing who he thinks I am than anyone else on here. That's messed up. Dude
needs to get laid, drunk, stoned or whatever gets him off his frantic hobby
horse.