thx, Durer - a creative genius. Often used various tricks to enhance the new
science (then) of perspective, such as using mirrors, parabolic reflectors,
etc. Also, embedded mysterious coded images within paintings, rivaling the "Da
Vinci codes". Could be the basis of new books and movies, as well as a TV
series.
http://www.fantasygallery.net/morill/art_6_elf.html