Because it's easy - use your beautiful, creative skills to write posts
on the joyful, wonder filled, miraculous universe. How the Universe
should be full of peace, joy, love, no wars, no conflict, no emotions,
no acting off.
They want to convert this universe into a fucking graveyard !!!
Just project your pains to equality, justice, fairness, kind words, I
heard of a technique called Non-violent communication.
No need to confront your guilt, no need to confront your pain, no need
to look at anger, shame, grief - this is all hard work.
Follow Gandhi, MLK or Dolly Lama - remove the suffering of Indians,
African Americans or Tibetans. This will give tremendous satisfaction to
the ego and then they remain spiritually stunted the rest of their
lives.
Maharishi is a pervert, Osho is a pervert, Ammachi is a cult - wow what
a list, what a bunch of pimps (egoistics), utterly fascinated with their
whores (intellect) !!
They can't handle the intensity of masters, intensity of authentic,
genuine, alive persons.
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...>
wrote:

> Man, you and I have got the FFL posers frothing at the mouth!
Incredible. All of them trying to act all joyful and unattached and yet
they can't resist going after anyone who has gained self realization. I
guess recognizing they missed the boat really galls them, and they just
don't want to be reminded that they have failed spiritually. Poor little
babies, I almost feel sorry for them.:-)