> As I said, from my side I never experienced anything
> similar with him.

Looking back, I can't say that I ever noticed anything in the way of
darshan from him.  I will allow that it could have been too subtle for
me to notice.  But I did have an experience once, where I worked  myself
into a devotional frenzy, and had the sensation of my heart melting.  It
was a physical sensation in the area of my heart, and it felt like it,
well, melted.  It was exquisite.  It happened prior to meditation in
Courcheval France when I was staying in the annex hotel during the first
six month course.