--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> [...]

Nice answer, your sincerity shines through.

For me it's obvious that Maharishi decided to have a bunch of idiots
surrounding and close to him for a reason. Old and new generation Nazis,
narcissists of the worst order, powerhungry egomanics in all fields of life,
dictators etcetc.

To save the world and bring on the Sunshine of the Anlightenment he invited
them into the TMO for self-healing, and it worked.

That he was able to stay alive for so long surrounded by such energies is in
itself a miracle.