Dear Rick,
sounds like a silly question for you, may be, but seriously
WHAT IS CONSIDERED A SAINT??
AND WHAT MEANS "helping"?
  A little confusing for an ancient one at mount meru.
Hope you do  do not mind me asking this. Seems to me a kind of secret
American (so called International "Staff"-danda) code(!) [:D]
A more  rhetorical question of another kind would be of course :
What if I " help myself" of any kind :
can "merudanda" not continue to go in and save the world??
Because... and this is seriously again ...you may not know  merudanda ,
among other in the TMO( not BE the VAN -as far I know), has been
called/praised by  H.H. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi- founder of the Golden
Dome in FF , to be a "Saint of the movement".(Doesn't matter if it has
been long long ago) Being self-sufficenet,  and helping yourself has
been the credo  of the Golden Dome founder.
So.---Who is afraid that the "Saint are marching in"?

"We are trav'ling in the footstepsOf those who've gone before,And we'll
all be reunited,On a new and sunlit shore, Oh, when the saints go
marching inOh, when the saints go marching inLord, how I want to be in
that numberWhen the saints go marching
in"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyLjbMBpGDA
but
I used to have a playmateWho would walk and talk with meBut since she
got religionShe has turned her back on me.lolBTW
celestial laughter beside
  hope to get an answer of above question of:
WHAT IS CONSIDERED A SAINT??
AND WHAT DOES IT MEANS "helping a saint"?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> There's a big sign up in the dome saying that anybody caught helping
any
> saint will have their dome badge taken away. Way to go MUM. Another
bullet
> in the foot.

noch ein, ein anderer, eine andere, ein anderes, noch einer, ein
zweiter, ein anderer [another]