On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:22 AM, seventhray1 <steve.sun...@sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall <thomas.pall@...> wrote:
>
> > I guess SSRS is a fascist group even though SS doesn't have a Cherman
> > sounding name like Erhard.
> >
> Tom, I just looked at my watch, and it's about time for you to become
> thoroughly disinchanted with your current love  (spiritual), and infatuated
> with a new love.  I don't know if I'd recommend Amma, but maybe try
> Gangaji.  She's derivative from Ramana Maharishi, and he's gotten some good
> press here.

Has anyone mentioned to you lately that your remarks are condescending?   Or
that you can't read or that you scan and isolate just those parts you want
to grandstand on or mock the poster with?

I'm glad for you, I guess, that I provided some words that you can act like
you've misconstrued, that you can extract and prove, by separating them from
the context of the thread I was replying to and indeed even my entire post
so you can make whatever sick point your very disturbed mind wants to make.
Unlike Ravi, who at least provides some content, as bizarre as it might be,
you are content to zoom in, hijack a thread to make it all about you and
your cynical viewpoint. When called on it, like Ravi, feign this "Oh, I'm
sorry, I just meant...Thanks for upbraiding me" act.

To help you in your quest, I'll be posting some of the spam I receive in my
email.   Which spam includes a bunch of words that seem to be profound but
jumbled as they are randomly chosen so the Spam filters can't isolate and
filter off of any key words.  The spam should provide endless hours of
delight for you to compose responses which excite your twisted mind and give
you fodder to post "Look how special I am" responses.

Here's my first contribution to you, from some spam I receive today:

"In slw wonderme, Trac said 'Tat colour Tat pearance? Thse aen't Idian.(URL
deleted)
Troughut it al, the clm mpersona voic of the W.T tasmitter reeaed its
uintelligble mssag."

May God bless
and
Keep you,