> > Actually the latest study was found to have had the
> > data deliberately skewed.

authfriend:
> Actually "was found" = one medical journalist said he
> thought it was skewed in a blog post on Forbes.com.

We should not misinterpret this unusual delay. It was a
nine year study, and it received all the normal reviews
at each stage of the process.

Apparently the authors of the study welcomed this delay,
as it would allow additional analyses and information.

"The study focused on teaching the TM technique as a
stress-reduction approach to a group of 201 African
American patients with coronary heart disease (CHD)..."

'Meditation Can Reduce Stress and Lower Risk of Heart
Disease'
Health News, June 28, 2011
http://tinyurl.com/3rjwb3z