That what it says in the checking notes of D.J. Wahl Ghoul.
Apparently he can't keep his sources separate.

Still got a doubt that he never learned any of it?
No  wonder he won't give out the basic names of
his initiator and his course(s).

But I am impressed.
Apparently Namkhai Norbu's webinars now give
modified instructions in TM. It's just no longer the
same old vajra-japa you seen in the Buddhist Tantras.