Sure, Judy, you're correct, FOR NOW, but the number of devotees is seemingly
dwindling alarmingly, and I say, "get a good price while the gettin's good."

Twenty years from now, when all the rich folks have been fleeced so many times
that there's no sucker left to rip off, these sandals will be in some lonely
box of a devotee in the back of a closet that will only be cleaned out upon the
death of the owner and then tossed in the trash in a box labeled "some TM shit
Dad had."  I have just such a collection of TM memorabilia, and I'll bet you do
too.  I fully expect my stuff to be tossed out when I die.  In fact, I've
already tossed out most of it.

The scandals (plural) winnow out the rich folks, and I don't see new true
believers being produced at the rate of the dying off of the true believers
extant.  The less believers the lower the price of the sandals.

But one thing's interesting me:  why hasn't the movement's Rajas already
purchased these sandals?  Seems to me either there's a ton of sandals out there
on the market already or the Rajas are showing that they are not really buying
into the sacredness of the sandals -- or they haven't heard about the sandals.
Which, if any, is the case?

Edg