> wrote:
> >
> > Very spooky images, thanks for the back story on the song.
> >
> > It isn't that I feel stalked but there is a definite "I
> > am an excellent driver, I am an excellent driver" Rainman
> > quality to the exchanges. There is something off about it
> > all.  Combined with the ill-wishing it makes for a creepy
> > combo.
>
> Rainman is too benevolent. Having endured it myself
> for 17 years, I'm gonna go with "creepy."

Just for the record, for Barry to pose as the *victim*
in our encounters goes way beyond creepy. It's either a
humongous, utterly shameless lie, or a really serious
delusion.

He attacked me gratuitously on a regular basis during
our years on alt.m.t; he attacked me on FFL *before I
joined it*, before had any idea that I *would* join it.
And once I did join it, he continued attacking me here
on a regular basis, either directly or indirectly. He's
also followed me to several other forums for the purpose
of attacking me--and has then had the incredible
chutzpah to pretend I've "stalked" *him*.

Unless, as I suggested, his mind has so deteriorated
that he really believes what he says.