I wasn't suggesting a shorter or more concise version of what you wrote. I was
just suggesting that, as an experiment, Judy rewrite the article in a way that
she felt comfortable with without direct reference to you, just playing with
the ideas. That would not necessarily reflect what you intended at all. Like
writing a new story based on some other story you heard. I was suggesting she
play with the ideas you expressed, not the emotion your writing stirs up in
her. An exercise in detachment.

I wish I could write as fast and precisely as you, but I cannot, and that is
that.