On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 8:28 PM, John <jr_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Penelope's chart is unique and no other person can duplicate it.  This
> applies to everyone in this planet.  The gifts of nature are different for
> everyone.  For example, Bill Gates has a chart for making billions of
> dollars in the computer industry.

Le, le.  We've been thru this bullshit already.   Because so and so has
Pluto in the outhouse, Obama is president of the U.S.    Explains a lot.
Except that 1,000,000 other people also have Pluto in the outhouse.

And it's always in retrospect.   Lincoln had this, that and that.  Therefore
he'll be the worse president the US has ever had. responsible for seemingly
endless needless deaths to benefit the North economically in the War of
Northern Aggression.   Take a science course.   Even go so far as to take a
math or worse yet, a statistics course.