--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall <thomas.pall@...> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 8:28 PM, John <jr_esq@...> wrote:
>
> > Penelope's chart is unique and no other person can duplicate it.  This
> > applies to everyone in this planet.  The gifts of nature are different for
> > everyone.  For example, Bill Gates has a chart for making billions of
> > dollars in the computer industry.
> >

> Le, le.  We've been thru this bullshit already.   Because so and so has
> Pluto in the outhouse, Obama is president of the U.S.    Explains a lot.
> Except that 1,000,000 other people also have Pluto in the outhouse.
>
> And it's always in retrospect.   Lincoln had this, that and that.  Therefore
> he'll be the worse president the US has ever had. responsible for seemingly
> endless needless deaths to benefit the North economically in the War of
> Northern Aggression.   Take a science course.   Even go so far as to take a
> math or worse yet, a statistics course.

It is kind of odd when some people have experiences accounting to getting laid
by one partner, or more than one partner or multiple at the similar time or not
at all.
I have heard of these tendencies showing up in charts of people.
That in itself is enough to stimulate curiosity in the business of jyotish in
america. lol