--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> I'll have to have Rory give me 50 lashings for missing the opportunity to
> say, "The Buck stops here."

The save counts, I missed it too.

BTW is this service Rory renders an hourly rate or is it billed by intensity?
(Cat-o-nine with the metal tips only in the premium Mel Gibson package.)

Can we supply our own dialogue?  Don't want to skeeve anyone out too badly but
I would love to be taunted will being whipped:

"You magical thinker, your epistemology has more holes than a pasta strainer,
your premises are dirty, I mean faulty, they are unfounded on either empirical
evidence or even sound reasoning. You are a dirty believer aren't you now, a
dirty, dirty believer who accepts things on faith you read in books that
support slavery and the oppression of women, and you love it don't you?  You
love your ancient texts full of superstitions because you are a superstitious
boy yourself, aren't you now?  You are a bad thinking, a bad bad thinker, your
thinking is bad and you are wrong but you don't care because you don't love
knowledge, you just want to protect your special class of ideas that you hold
for bad, bad, dirty reasons.

Now tell me you love your masters, all of them, including Sai Baba, say you
love Sai Baba and you believe in the second coming of Maitreya and crop circles
as alien messages and the hairy monstrous bigfoot (not Bevan)and you believe
that John Hegelin has proven scientifically, beyond any doubt, that the
chilled-out feeling in meditation IS the basis for the universe, and you
believe it because you feel it is right in your dirty, dirty, illogical mind.
And you love disco too.  You love the pounding beat like a cranial jackhammer
pounding in the rhythms of the night.And you eat at McDonalds more than Jason
Spurlock did for that 30 days because you hate to cook."

Wow!  I'm just glad I didn't admit that outside my own head.  That is not the
kind of confession I would like to go into cyberspace for others to see...hey
what is this button for that says send...ooops