<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:

> BTW is this service Rory renders an hourly rate or is it billed by
intensity? (Cat-o-nine with the metal tips only in the premium Mel
Gibson package.)

I think we the real question we have to ask is, Is Mark an enabler in
this case?  I think the evidence might convict him.

> Can we supply our own dialogue? Don't want to skeeve anyone out too
badly but I would love to be taunted will being whipped:

> "You magical thinker, your epistemology has more holes than a pasta
strainer, your premises are dirty, I mean faulty, they are unfounded on
either empirical evidence or even sound reasoning. You are a dirty
believer aren't you now, a dirty, dirty believer who accepts things on
faith you read in books that support slavery and the oppression of
women, and you love it don't you? You love your ancient texts full of
superstitions because you are a superstitious boy yourself, aren't you
now? You are a bad thinking, a bad bad thinker, your thinking is bad and
you are wrong but you don't care because you don't love knowledge, you
just want to protect your special class of ideas that you hold for bad,
bad, dirty reasons.

> Now tell me you love your masters, all of them, including Sai Baba,
say you love Sai Baba and you believe in the second coming of Maitreya
and crop circles as alien messages and the hairy monstrous bigfoot (not
Bevan)and you believe that John Hegelin has proven scientifically,
beyond any doubt, that the chilled-out feeling in meditation IS the
basis for the universe, and you believe it because you feel it is right
in your dirty, dirty, illogical mind. And you love disco too. You love
the pounding beat like a cranial jackhammer pounding in the rhythms of
the night.And you eat at McDonalds more than Jason Spurlock did for that
30 days because you hate to cook."

> Wow! I'm just glad I didn't admit that outside my own head. That is
not the kind of confession I would like to go into cyberspace for others
to see...hey what is this button for that says send...ooops

<j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:

> > > "So, you're outta here until the evening of Aug 12."
> > >
> > > Bhur hoo!
> > >
> > > OM MG!
> > >

> > I'll have to have Rory give me 50 lashings for missing the
opportunity to say, "The Buck stops here."