That's never been my experience with yahoo email, Alex. I can create
hyperlinks only in rich text (I just did a test using plain text and it
still does not work). As I said to Judy, the hyperlink used to appear
automatically when an http type of address was keyed into yahoo email
via the rich text editor, but that feature disappeared several months
ago.
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote:>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price bobpriced@ wrote:
> >
> > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14417362
> >

> Bob,
>
> I've noticed that when you post links they are never clickable, which
is kind of annoying because the links have to be copied and pasted
instead of just clicked on. The cause is that Yahoo renders links
clickable you send emails to FFL in plain text format, but not with rich
text format. You currently have your Yahoo Mail account set to post in
rich text, which means none of your links are clickable.

> In Yahoo Mail, on the right side of the formatting bar, just below the
header text entry area, there's a button marked "Switch to Plain Text".
If you click that, it will config you to send in plain text, and any
URLs will be automatically rendered clickable.