________________________________
From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 1:50:28 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Managing an attractive young woman with large
breasts

Bob, while I understand the predilection that might
make this situation such a quandary for you, I can
offer no techniques that can help you. The reason is
that I'm just not overshadowed by big breasts. Unless
they are so large that they're casting an actual shadow
on me, that is.
Nor do I unless the owner is young, attractive
and in distress. With my taste running from
a young Audrey Hepburn (i also see dead people) to
Selma Hayek I think, as with most men, its the distress
that makes my perceptual uncertainty less manageable.

I'm just SO not a "breast man." The biggest I can handle
aesthetically are on Deborah Ann Woll, who plays the
delightful Jessica on "True Blood," and that's because
they just go so well with the rest of her. Everything
is in pretty much perfect proportion. So unlike the
Jason character in the series, who, when asked while
having a panic attack to focus on something comforting,
gazed at her chest, I would not immediately focus on
Jessica's -- or any woman's -- breasts.
I’ve never watched “True Blood”, but now
plan to change that. I’m pleased your endorphins
ramp with many of the other forms of feminine beauty.
That said---you’ll know this from your study of the advertising
industry---large breasts in an attractive young women and
excessive disposable income---in this culture, are not dissimilar in their
impact
on perceptual uncertainty techniques (PUTS).

However, I have had some experience trying to maintain
professionalism while addressing women whose beauty
(or lack thereof) might be a distraction, so I pass
along some wisdom from the Holy Tradition. Ask yourself,
"What would Shankara do?" and view the women as bags of
feces and urine. That's taking the holy "high road."
Besides, what woman wouldn't be complimented by being
considered a bag of shit?
Thank you, if this isn’t a PUT I’m not
sure what is. Another technique I employ
is imagining that I’m re-reading and re-reading and
re-reading and re-reading and re-reading
and re-reading and re-reading and re-readiing
the old FFL threats of posters I dislike.

Just as an aside, Bob, what editor do you use when com-
posing your posts? I ask because below I have had to
go through and remove all the instances of  mysterious
left all over the place, and the ’ symbols used instead
of single quotes. And that still leaves lots of others.
This leads me to believe that you might be writing in
Microsoft Word or some other editor with its defaults
still left on. I'd consider treating those "autoconvert"
options as funbags of shit if I were you. :-)
Turq, thank you for this. Other than the wife
there is nothing that returns me to a state
of humility as promptly as IT issues. Any help anyone
can extend me in this regard is more than
appreciated. I’m not sure whats causing it.
I use web based yahoo mail (newest version)
my Mac OS X is v. 10.6.7 and I use Safari.
I will use my personal higher power (google)
and the words you shared to describe the issue
too try and figure out the problem. Since I’m not a pro
like youself I sometimes save a post to draft---when
the elbows are acting up---rather than finish it
in one sitting. I stopped buying anything MSFT
(including deep out of the money calls) when the
Shrub Justice department refused to break them up.