________________________________
From: curtisdeltablues <curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 9:43:18 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Managing an attractive young woman with large
breasts

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> You can thank Curtis for this post.

Yeah, blame the blues guy!  Nice.

***you are definitely one of my favourite posters to be found guilty with.

It is not just the fun bags giving you trouble.  It is the specific hip to
waist ratio that plugs into our genetic preferences.  That is what says
"fertility".  The bad news for men is that chicks have a pre-programmed
shoulder to waist ratio that is highly unforgiving of an over fondness for La
Querche Prosciutto.  When you lose that wedge look you don't  get that
automatic head snap from the ladies anymore.  This is why I perform sitting
down!  I have discovered another formula that seems to be in play.  If a man's
stomach protrusion is equalled by how far his wallet extends behind him, he can
still pull the hotties.  This ratio seems to have been instilled later in our
evolution as a species.

When this chick smiles check out if it reachers her eyes and if they crinkle
devilishly.  If they don't she is all show and no go in the sack anyway and not
worth the trouble.  Just file her in the rolodex you use for chicks to think
about while banging your wife.  (Yeah, I know about that.)

***What you and Turq describe as beauty makes a lot of sense to me, I’ve been
trying to find the short why to describe it.

Could it be called the “Golden Ratio?”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34482178/ns/health-skin_and_beauty/t/ideal-beauty-matter-millimeters-study-says/#.Tk_lKs3hWIA

Its been my cognition that the wallet to waist offset could be described as a
hyper ratio of 1” of wallet plastic can offset
20” of male waist line. Making 2” of plastic in wallet good for 40” of waist?