Judy,

Always a joy to hear from you and I sincerely apologize for any interruption my
Shanghaing of subject lines may have caused to your "life in the the archives”.

________________________________
From: authfriend <jst...@panix.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 11:18:44 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Managing an attractive young woman with large
breasts

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> Thanks Turq, I think I have it figured.

Nope, at least not as viewed on the Web site:

> On the new Yahoo version the plain text option has been
> moved from “options�

--and--

> garbled quote symbols I’ll

And here's how a paragraph from another of your posts
appeared on the Web site:

-----
Of course most of us know politics or plane crashes
are oh so much more sophisticated to write about that say celebrity divorces.
Reminds
me a bit of the alcoholic that insists on “Russian Standard�
rather than “Smirnoff�, I don’t gossip because I care about
the politics I write about. I really care about my opinions
so how could it be gossip.
-----

Here's how a paragraph from yet another of your posts
looks on the Web site--you're quoting Curtis:

-----
It is not just the fun bags giving you trouble.  It is the specific hip to
waist ratio that plugs into our genetic preferences.  That is what says
"fertility".  The bad news for men is that chicks have a pre-programmed
shoulder to waist ratio that is highly unforgiving of an over fondness for La
Querche Prosciutto.  When you lose that wedge look you don't  get that
automatic head snap from the ladies anymore.  This is why I perform sitting
down!  I have discovered another formula that seems to be in play.  If a
man's stomach protrusion is equalled by how far his wallet extends behind him,
he can still pull the hotties.  This ratio seems to have been instilled later
in our evolution as a species.
-----

Another annoyance is the header information that gets
put into many people's posts (including this one from
you):