Babut Khoob Obbaji,

You can easily distinguish between a lover like me who shows all his cards with
the pimps(intellectuals) here who masquerade their pain, suffering, guilt,
shame into grand sounding utopian ideals and their fascination for pseudo
spiritual icons.

I like your comparison with Radha and Krishna here. It is a beautiful metaphor
where Krishna's beloved was Radha, he left her in Brindavan and is seen
frolicking with Gopis, fighting wars, thoroughly indulged in the world.

The story seems puzzling to many.

Radha is symbolic for the beloved that Krishna has left in his innermost core.
Though apparently engaged in the outside world he is in a perfect orgasmic
unity with his Radha (beloved) in Brindavan (heart).

You spend time in Brindavan(heart) till your relationship with Radha(beloved)
is secure, then you can easily step out and totally indulge like Krishna.

So coming to your reference to Indians, I have no issues with my beloved
Srushti. She, like Radha let's me go out and have fun. My flings with several
sexy women like Bhakti, Mukti, Anandi, Moksha is testament to that. All Srushti
asks is that I be a unquestioning slave to her and have total faith in her,
which I do.

About your reference to Cougars, do you watch "How I met you mother"? There's a
hilarious episode of Barney's trysts with a cougar.