http://www.hulu.com/watch/28761/how-i-met-your-mother-cougar-traits
<http://www.hulu.com/watch/28761/how-i-met-your-mother-cougar-traits>
Watch the 2 more clips that follow it on the Cougar - very funny. I
usually watch re-runs of Seinfeld, Frasier and That 70's show but I got
hooked on to "How I met your mother" as well.
Lord Krishna is considered the purna (complete) avatar, My essence of
Krishna was that only when you are totally established in your inner
relationship with the beloved Radha that you are able to fully engage,
perform Karma, in the outside world in a playful, detached manner with
your dharma which is in alignment with the dharma of your time, place
and the class of people you deal with. A perfect cog in the wheel, the
wheel of samsara. A perfect dharma karma adhipati Yoga - actions totally
aligned with your innate dharma.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Reference to "How I met your mother."  I have not ever watched the
show. Sorry I do not know the cougar episode. lol.

> Radha, being symbolic, "for the beloved that Krishna has left in his
innermost core." (As you state below.) Then, "then you can easily step
out and totally indulge like Krishna." brings to mind a house of
mirrors. The reflection continuing so far as to not see the end.
> Radha, as you say (Beloved) and Brindavan (Heart) what is the essence
of Krishna (?????) as in respect to, "total indulge?"

> Oh the below first paragraph, bhahaha. East meets West. :P
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" raviyogi@ wrote:
> >

> > Babut Khoob Obbaji,
> >
> > You can easily distinguish between a lover like me who shows all his
cards with the pimps(intellectuals) here who masquerade their pain,
suffering, guilt, shame into grand sounding utopian ideals and their
fascination for pseudo spiritual icons.

> > I like your comparison with Radha and Krishna here. It is a
beautiful metaphor where Krishna's beloved was Radha, he left her in
Brindavan and is seen frolicking with Gopis, fighting wars, thoroughly
indulged in the world.

> > The story seems puzzling to many.
> >
> > Radha is symbolic for the beloved that Krishna has left in his
innermost core. Though apparently engaged in the outside world he is in
a perfect orgasmic unity with his Radha (beloved) in Brindavan (heart).

> > You spend time in Brindavan(heart) till your relationship with
Radha(beloved) is secure, then you can easily step out and totally
indulge like Krishna.

> > So coming to your reference to Indians, I have no issues with my
beloved Srushti. She, like Radha let's me go out and have fun. My flings
with several sexy women like Bhakti, Mukti, Anandi, Moksha is testament
to that. All Srushti asks is that I be a unquestioning slave to her and
have total faith in her, which I do.

> > About your reference to Cougars, do you watch "How I met you
mother"? There's a hilarious episode of Barney's trysts with a cougar.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >

> > > Achaa.
> > >  I am very new here and I appreciate all the posts of all the
members and I am happy no one has shoed me away, yet. I know nothing
about anyone's personal life here and I am glad for this.

> > > I do know about nature though. Your beloved Srusthi is all
powerful and it is good to kneel to her desires and controls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwUfP9RkRs8
> > > Even Surya Yogi Bear must take note to this phenomenon as she
controls the universe of the greater Los Angeles area, because the
picnic basket you may find there, may be a decoy.

> > > I always give my dear Indian friends tips on American living in
real life. When their facebook accounts show wedding pictures, yet they
post the, "Looking to meet women," this will have a very adverse affect
one day down the road when the wife finds the cache' of her husband's
profile with these types of things. Even if he says he is joking. He
will end up in the doghouse.

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" <raviyogi@>

I love
If not