Judge in case of use of copyrighted mantras.

J:  Will the witness please state the mantra given to you by this unauthorized
teacher of Vedic Meditation.

Guy with a shirt that has a picture of the milky way with an arrow pointing to
earth. and: "You are here"

"Uh I'm really not supposed to say it out loud or I lose the value of it as a
sound that takes my attention inward."

J: "If you don't answer the question you will be held in contempt of court
punishable by 18 months in prison and a $3,500 fine.

Witness:  "Uh OK, it was something like hwrammne.

J: "What?"

Witness "urrhwummne"

J: "Is that the mantra that is copyrighted?"

Lawyer for the movement: "Uh, well, it uh..."

Judge:  "Yeah that's what I thought when I first saw this case.  Court
adjourned and the plaintive will pay all courts costs.

Mantra guy: "But now my mantra doesn't work."

Judge:  "You might want to try Judge Judy.  I think she would enjoy that."