http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/10/05/DDPQ1LB1AV.DTL
--- In [email protected], "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote: > > --- In [email protected], "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@> wrote: > > > > Thanks for posting this. I read an earlier review and the > > reviewer didn't understand the second part of the film at > > all because it is apparently put together in a more intuitive, > > less structured way. Sounds like it may be worth renting at > > some point. > > Almost all the reviews I've seen have been very positive > (if less insightful than this one). Whether that's just > because of the tendency to genuflect before Scorsese, I > have no idea. But I can't imagine it wouldn't be worth a > watch. > > > > > > > --- In [email protected], "authfriend" <jstein@> wrote: > > > > > > Long, meaty, well-written review from Joe Bosso, U.S. editor > > > of musicradar.com: > > > > > > http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/george-harrison-living-in-the-material-world-review-503240 > > > > > > http://tinyurl.com/3zq5ddp > > > > > > Has a clip from the documentary of Ringo telling a funny > > > story about his attempts to get with the odd Indian > > > rhythms of George's "Here Comes the Sun": > > > > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqoa9VtQ5Gs&feature=player_embedded > > > > > >
