On Oct 5, 2011, at 11:06 AM, Rick Archer wrote:

TM many initially have transformed the Beatles – made them more creative, gotten them off drugs (temporarily), etc. But it probably also led to their breakup. George said, “After India, everybody’s egos went crazy.” The then started suing each other (one of George’s songs, “Sue You, Sue Me Blues”). Why, we might ask, did everybody’s egos go crazy after India?





All thru' the day I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.
All thru' the night I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.
Now they're frightened of leaving it
Ev'ryone's weaving it,
Coming on strong all the time,
All thru' the day I me mine.

I-me-me mine, I-me-me mine,
I-me-me mine, I-me-me mine.

All I can hear I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.
Even those tears I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.
No-one's frightened of playing it
Ev'ryone's saying it,
Flowing more freely than wine,
All thru' the day I me mine.

I-me-me mine, I-me-me mine,
I-me-me mine, I-me-me mine.

All I can hear I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.
Even those tears I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.
No-one's frightened of playing it
Ev'ryone's saying it,
Flowing more freely than wine,
All thru' your life I me mine.


Reply via email to