To my knowledge Dr. Herbert Benson never learned TM, he steadfastly
refused to learn claiming he would no longer be objective about it.
Keith Wallace hounded him to start, I heard Maharishi hound him
relentlessly one night and he would not budge.

Though you may be biased towards TM what do you say about the fact
that he has measured the same physiological changes with meditators
self-choosiing words such as "one", "rose", "love" etc.

Maharishi, in his Beacon Light of the Himalayas, said you can
transcend on any sound.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hyperbolicgeometry"