Thanks for answering.

That's very interesting to know. I still think something would have been found
by now. We have ground-penetrating satellites that can determine below-soil
objects. We have Google earth displaying pictures of the entire globe - with
thousands of eyes looking for stuff. We have also surveyed the Moon's surface
and Mar's too. I believe some irrefutable anomaly would have to be spotted
somewhere.

I hope they do find something. I think and expanded view of history and the
possibility of life on other planets would do the world - as in politics,
religion, society, etc. a lot of good.