My pleasure.  There are many who believe irrefutable evidence has been found,
especially on the moon, but that it's being covered up.  And the video at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7R1l2YLYoA, starting around 5:50, is something
recent on such things.  Of course all this is fringe speculation with very iffy
evidence.  I, too, would love to see all this stuff, or, better put, real
evidence break out into the mainstream.  But, then again, I'd love for earth
quarantine to end and ships to appear...:-)  You know about Sitchin, no?  He's
pretty far out but I still think there's something there.