Folks, SAVE A COPY OF YOUR POSTS to Notepad or
something before you send them, at least the
ones that aren't easily redone...Yahoo is eating
posts like it's starving.

Not only did Curtis's "snarky" post disappear,
my response to this one did too, as did my first
send of the one Curtis is responding to here.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> Jesus Judy. Please accept my apology for all the snarky
> bullshit in my previous post.

It never showed up. But the post of mine I gather you
were responding to was pretty snarky as well, so you'd
be justified in reposting the snarky one if you chose.

  That was one of the nicest
> posts I have ever read and I take it to heart.  Thanks.

You're welcome. Just wish there were more conversations
here like the one you and Robin are having.