Judy,

A wonderful post for me to read, Judy. Your favourable review of the
Curtis-Robin Conversation means something. And I do not feel, in the slightest,
in the way you describe your experience that you are trying to make Curtis and
I feel good about our posts—you know, as a counter-response to some of our
negative reviews.  Thank you for this most interesting analysis.

I find it easy to be utterly sincere with Curtis. I think we both let ourselves
be influenced by one another, even as our final perspectives probably remain as
far apart as they were since the very beginning of our conversation.
Intelligence is a good thing. You have it in abundance. That is, the right kind
of intelligence. As in discernment. If you had given our dialogue a negative
review, I would have taken this as seriously as I take what you have written
here. Because in the case of yourself, you provide evidence of the experience
and process by which you come to your judgments. Your writing always seems to
me to be honestly felt, and consistently perspicuous.

I am glad that Curtis so misrepresented your experience that you decided you
needed to correct him.