Not said with any agenda, snarkiness or irony, rather a sincere question, but
what do you, raunchy and judy obtain from these dialogues. I would answer for
myself, but to be honest, after repeated attempts, I cannot get past the first
paragraph of the half dozen or so exchanges I have attempted to fathom.

In reading any new author or exchange, I, at least in the back recesses of my
mind, am asking, "is there any 'there' there?"  I am sure there is, as you and
others testify. But each long densely packed  paragraph that I attempt, my
(perhaps lazy) mind rebels and asks  "Oh Lord, where is the 'there' there". I
feel like I am at the beginning of an intellectual wild goose chase -- and
abort the mission.

Sometimes I think they are advanced zen or dochzen masters in disguise, playing
with us, taunting us, and the sole purpose of their dialogues is the totally
and completely still the readers mind. That has happened to me. Twisted,flayed,
stretched and twisted, parched in a desert dry of any familiar meaningfulness,
after a paragraph my mind (and this is my limited mind, mind you, not a
generalized observation, "holy shit, I totally give up, I want to go home Right
Now and rest in the vast void, beyond this intense cacaphony of dense mind
states. Abort ALL systems, Abort mind immediately."

I have faith in Curtis' intellectual skills and background (and more broadly
his artistic/intuitive sensitivities) in that if he is finding value in the
exchanges, there must be some "there" there. Though to be honest, at times I
can't follow him too far down, what appears to me to be a rabbit hole, in his
long discourses with a few other sparing partners. But in whole, I enjoy his
insights and style.

That said, and I ask sincerely, can one or all of you provide some some cliff
notes, a cartoon version, a list of key points, an annotated version (like
needed to read James Joyce or Sarte) of what themes, ideas, insights that you
find of value in these dialogues. (This is not a loaded question.)