--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@...> wrote:

> >> Really?  So then they should work with, say,
> >> Amazon instant videos?  That would be nice.
> >> Just one more thing to thank Steve for.
> >>

> >> Sal
> >
> > Presumably the $199 Amazon Kindle Fire will also play Amazon Instant Video.
> > And for Prime members, much of that library is free. An offer I-tunes lacks
> > (or have I missed that.) Amazon Instant Video recently acquired access to
> > all PBS content. The expands their library a lot -- for quality programming
> > (should one be inclined towards documentaries -- I like a lot of their
> > stuff.)
> >
> > Way cheaper tablet, way cheaper content. And Droid Honeycomb looks great.
>
> Agreed.  We have Prime, and love it, so will probably
> get a Fire as well.  But it sure would be nice to be
> able to also use our iPad for that too.
> Sal

Or maybe cutting board, ping pong paddle, dinner plate, square frisbee, snow
scapper, paper weight, body armor, target practice.

Actually, I am thinking about the ipad 3 when it emerges --  1080p resolution
as I understand -- and lots of other improvements (and curved glass case -- I
would not pay extra for it, but sounds interesting. ) Or Fire II.

I have a Dell Streak 7 now (for $150 through a botched 4g t-mobile contract),
nice, but not quite there.