--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Denise Evans <dmevans365@...> wrote:

> No, I think it was you in one of your responses to Steve Jobs
> passing.

Actually it was in an earlier thread on colonoscopy;
the book has to do with screening tests for cancer. Jobs's
cancer was discovered accidentally in the course of having
CT scans done to diagnose, as I recall, a back problem.

> I haven't figured out how to access the archives for this
> forum. All the emails come to my yahoo account. I think I
> have to go to the main group page and do a search?

Dunno whether you can get to the archives from the emails,
but it's easy enough to visit the FF Web page and use