From: seventhray1 <steve.sun...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 5:00:58 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Blues

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mars1940/4259746842/

S7: I mentioned that I'm following my daughter reading Julies Caesar  for her
Literature glass.  This picture reminds me of Casesar's "sucking wounds", (or
something to that effect).

***BP: Comparing Curtis's POV to Caesar's "sucking wounds" (and thereby Curtis
to Brutus) seems a bit harsh.

"How dearly he [Caesar] loved him [Brutus]" --- WS (guess you are implying we
should reverse this one)

S7: That, and remember, "and Brutus is an "honorable" man".  Remember that.
Marc Antony really had it going on didn't he?

***BP: As much as I would loved to sleep with Liz circa 1960, I'm not sure I
want to be Antony teasing  the crowd with Caesars will.

I am; "no orator, as Brutus is"---WS

S7: I am sure you are right about Judy.  She is quite thorough.  I am just
attention span challenged I guess.

***Not to worry, I suspect updates will be provided; Antony may eventually
provide details on the "set up".