--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mars1940/4259746842/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/mars1940/4259746842/>

I mentioned that I'm following my daughter reading Julies Caesar  for
her Literature glass.  This picture reminds me of Casesar's "sucking
wounds", (or something to that effect).  That, and remember, "and Brutus
is an "honorable" man".  Remember that.  Marc Antony really had it going
on didn't he?

I am sure you are right about Judy.  She is quite thorough.  I am just
attention span challenged I guess.

> Strictly for your edification; I've taken the liberty of
> providing the question from Judy's last "Blues" post.
>
> In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@> wrote:
>

> <snip>
>

> (BTW, did you notice how he's claiming to have "done
> the setup for this week's experiment"? Did he explain to you
> in private beforehand what he was going to do, and you've
> just been playing along? Or did you get sucked up in it
> unwittingly as he pulled your strings? Love to know what
> he said to Bob in private email that portrayed you as a
> hypocrite, wouldn't you?)
>
> That's my 50th for the week. You may have the last
> word until I return.

You think the point has been made, but then it still goes on.
But I guess it is important to Judy to keep driving it home.  To
me it crosses a line from a normal discussion to something quite
obsessive.Â