Trust me I do feel bad (not guilty) teasing him, so I go through phases of
teasing and not teasing Barry. And you are right it's about time I stopped
since he doesn't understand or unwilling to acknowledge my point anyway. I can
offer my serious rebuttal to his posts which I have done several times in the
past anyway. His posts are almost always so outrageous that I sometimes don't
have time and I just mock/tease but yeah I should reconsider.

Others might differ.

Sorry couldn't watch the video - my damn iPhone doesn't load it.

P.S I'm moving to an apartment 2 blocks from Rose Market and a block away from
the beach, weird coincidence :-)