On Nov 6, 2011, at 8:58 PM, "johnt" <johnlasher20002...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You never will in a TM context, but if you study some of Milton Erickson,
> Bandler and Grinder and other related sources you will find that each part of
> a TM initiation has a well studied neurolinguistic effect which in this case
> is very effective at producing a self transcending accessing cue which
> accesses an experience at a primal (original) level prior to subsequent
> conditioning

It's called the placebo effect silly.

We actually now know where the TM puja came from and what sources the puja was
hobbled together from. It's from a pundits poem that Mahesh was told to throw
away. There's nothing magical about it at all - unless you believe it is. But
it does not come from a real lineal tradition, it's something Mahesh made up.