On Nov 21, 2011, at 5:40 AM, turquoiseb wrote:

> To temper this somewhat, the types of topics listed
> on this group's home page have been "done to death"
> over the years, discussed up one side and down the
> other, so many times that most people aren't really
> all that interested in them any more. Note that lately
> most posters on the group are so bored with it and/or
> so incapable of finding anything to write about that all
> they can think of to post are links to YouTube videos. :-)

I assume you're talking about Bob Price, whom I long ago
consigned to the Ignore bin.  For those interminable
videos as well as the letter from "the wife" that, to me at least, sounded
conspicuously fake.  Got to give the guy credit…
he does have a variety of ways to make himself the center
of attention, even if nobody really pays him much of it.

Sal

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: