Obbbbbaaaaaa....now, remember, I'm just jumpin' on the utube thing - it's
really me that is in utube school :).  And I still keep my dictionary close at
hand to translate certain words and phrases in maskedzebra and Judy's posts.
And, the YMMV, ROTFLMAO, wrt, FWIW, IMO, etc. acronyms are just starting to
stick.  What language is this, pray tell.