Thanks for the link!
Yes, I was referring to that link you posted. That is so awesome, ya know?
On the other note..
Behemoth has saved many a lives.
Use only when necessary. Not cocktail music. lol

Signing off for this evening, have a house load on its way over. LOL.
(should be some very great acoustic playing tonight. I am very lucky to be able
to witness this, that what is about to happen. hahaha)
Wish you were here. : )