Happy Thanksgiving, Emily and everyone!

IDK= I don't know  TTYL= Talk to you later
\,,/ = variation of "horns."

When one feels real pissed off, this can be soothing, here are some awesome
Polish instrumentals with someone's variations of "horns."  :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXvBn7FybBs

Here is another song from an album with a finger configuration from ancient
cultures: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ZBtDe0cZ4

Maybe one of our Sanskrit experts can give the meanings of the hand signs.
 Maybe Ravi knows?  Ravi, are you here?
 Sal, do you know? Please share. : )
 Turq may know, he is of the Buddhist interest?

I would like to know why the song was put to the below Rammstein youtube? The
song was not from the band. LOL.
Around 1:21 in the youtube video, a quick glimpse at hands holding
"   \,,/  " in the air towards the stage, known as "Horns."  Some say the
devil's horns, yet it is the old symbol many ancient cultures use.
I don't believe the symbol \,,/ is of the devil, because I do not believe in
the devil. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux7EvC3zRAE&feature=related

.....back to baking pies.....see ya'll later!