It was an interesting article. I've heard the Chancellor interviewed here on TV
and radio a fair amount following the UC Davis debacle, and she comes across to
me anyway as genuinely concerned about this, beyond just saying the right
things. Seems like a decent enough soul in the middle of a very ugly situation.