--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> Although this is not addressed to me, I am going to respond. Peaceful
> protesters have been sitting down and linking arms time out of mind. If the
> police choose to arrest them, they usually just find a way of dragging them
> off, sometimes roughly, but without the kind of sickening violence displayed
> in the pepper-spraying incident.

That's easy for you to say!! "Hey Copper, go out there and risk your life, ah,
don't worry about it, they look friendly!"  What a joke!

Or, "Be nice"! You guys are too much!, can't stop laughing, (or crying).

Ohh, in case you didn't know, the Police have families too, who love them
dearly. Please don't cavalierly suggest they do YOUR dirty work, while you
watch and take pot shots! How Disgusting!

I found that video chilling and very disturbing to watch. That cop in riot
gear, or whatever it was, sprayed those young people like they were insects or
vermin. I think it was disgraceful, horrifying, utterly wrong.