--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@>
> wrote:
> >> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" steve.sundur@
> wrote:
> > > He pushed your buttons! He pushed your buttons!
> > >

> > Right, and I pushed yours.
>
> Actually, you didn't. But  Barry did. It always strikes me as odd
> that Barry can rarely make a point without some kind of cutting
> remark. Most of the time I don't respond, but occassionally, I
> feel the need to make a reply. Is this what his participation
> has turned into?

Absolutely. Look at who I'm dealing with. :-)

People who still, 20 or more years later, can't admit
to themselves that they paid thousands of dollars for
a bunch of phrases *in English* that they could have
gotten -- VERBATIM -- from a $3.95 paperback edition
of the Yoga Sutras. That is what the "TM Sidhi program"
really IS.

Or people who, taken in by the latest media hype behind
the latest media-hyped, scantily-clad singer, have so
little discrimination left that they really can't tell
that she's not all that good.

Ya gotta find ways to laugh at this shit, or it's too
sad to contemplate. I choose to laugh, and see whether
there is anyone out there who can laugh along. If not,
no problem.

Bottom line is that if your buttons get pushed by
something I say, they're still YOUR buttons, not mine.
That means that they're YOUR attachments, not mine. I
am merely pointing them out.