LOL..this is just too funny to not comment on. This is what I am talking about,
the prickly precarious perils of making fun of KB, King Bob that is :-)

________________________________
From: Bob Price <bobpri...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, November 27, 2011 10:32:59 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: For Fanboy Robin

________________________________
From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

<snip>

not only was I non-averse to whacking off, I had a
lady-friend in town....

***I love King Baby, he never disappoints; you can wind him up, and set your
watch by him. I'm wondering though,
if it wasn't a bit cruel the way a number of the FFL posters *set him up* this
weekend; I mean, here we go again, winding him up, and getting him to stick out
his tongue, after we embarrass him in front of the girls; a number of posters in
particular should be ashamed for baiting him with LG. We all know the pattern;
a strong woman, with boatloads of talent, is mentioned, and off he goes. First
the compulsive typing starts, then the name calling, then we hear about all the
talented people he's met, then the convoluted twisting and turning trying to
pretend he has a life beyond FFL, and then, as if we haven't suffered enough,
the spam TV reviews start rolling in; all that's left is the martial arts post
explaining how macho it is to play run away knock.

I think we need to look a little closer at the possible meanness of mocking
someone so emotionally
developed that he talks about wanking, and a woman, he wants us to believe was
interested in him, in the same paragraph. As a character study, we might be
forgiven, for wondering---if there was such a woman, what was she like, but of
course, if there was such a woman, we don't have to look much further than FFL,
and the KB's fan base. Come on people, is it fair, to keep making fun of
someone who claims he flew, and who's only complaint is that he paid to
much---at
some point---it gets a little embarrassing.

I have a few bucks that say; this is not the only group that gets a good
chuckle
out of watching KB's demonstrate
his emotional maturity---my concern is that the other forums are not as mean as
we are, and if we keep it up, we're all going to hell (and we all know hell
must be an eternity--- reading KB's TV reviews).

So here's what I propose; a few of us collaborate, and provide KB something he
actually knows a thing or two
about---you guessed it, a manual. What I'm proposing is that we pitch in, and
together, to make up for all this bad karma we've accumulated, making fun of
Barry, and write a manual about *feelings*, for when he's *feeling* a bit
disoriented
as to what might be the appropriate response to a particular post. It could
include highlights like; how to tell if you are being mocked, what's ironic and
what's not, when you should feel embarrassed; about getting your buttons
pushed---while
claiming you're doing the button pushing, tail-gating others creativity,
compulsively
name dropping, and when its polite to keep your misogyny to yourself. Obviously
there is a lot of territory to cover, but if we work together I think we can
make up for our past behavior. The fact is---I'm worried about our immortal
souls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf3BNRF9ICc