> The "flying" was from my point of view nothing more
> than a tiny burst of kundalini parsed through a bunch of
> suggestions and moodmaking. I never felt it to be any more
> than that, or any more "enlightening" or valuable than that.

I was one of the few people who didn't lift off during the flying block. It was
only after a month of not making myself a Hell-bound, hairy-palmed blind man
that I finally "flew". So, I would also conclude that YFing is some sort of
kundalini manipulation technique. Looking back, I can see the concrete benefits
from having done the basic TM technique; I can't say the same for the TM-Sidhis.