From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, November 28, 2011 11:15:33 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Vag worse than just dishonest,much worse

<snip>
I still remain tamasic without the emotions of anger, guilt, shame,
self-centeredness which are predominant weaknesses of Tamas.

Damn, I have all those weaknesses.  You are enlightened in my book, Ravi.
Maybe
if I watch more BatGap interviews the heavens will open up and shine a ray of
light on my head (how self-centered  is that?).  I started the latest one
today.
 I should have meditated today...am stuck in the aftermath of this year's
Thanksgiving battle and am dreading Christmas.  Nite.