LOL..good one dear Obba, love it..not me but I can definitely imitate any
move..:-)

But dear D, I love singing and dancing as well, we can hit the dance floor if I
visit Seattle and if I'm still single :-)

Why watch that loser when there are a couple of mine..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjLFWJfcMZ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_gppXVbl8