From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Susan
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 4:21 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Dome meeting with Maharaja-ji

Well, $85 is rather inexpensive. Good for the TMO not to overcharge!!! Hope
it really works for people. I always liked the parallels between the cosmic
and the individual physiology. And in response to Barry, yes, sometimes
placebos do work - at least for a while and more often with certain types of
problems (pain). There is an interesting article in this week's New Yorker
about placebos and the research being done at Harvard on the whole area.

Well, if I were out there, I would spring for this course. Sounds at the
least sweet, and perhaps really powerful. And since I love all the astronomy
and universe/multiverse/black holes info and photos and concepts then this
will at least feed into that fascination.

Did MMY himself develop this with Rajaram? Or is this really Rajaram's
invention?

MMY worked on it with King T for the last 10 years of his life. My
brother-in-law, who will probably help teach the course, showed me a cool
electronic display presentation in which various parts of large front and
back images of the body light up as a recorded voice explains the whole
thing.